We have created a virtual ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management course tailored for online delivery to individuals and groups. It is accessible from anywhere, at any time. The programme consists of:
- e-learning materials for your background knowledge and theory learning
- Individual or group learning sessions, run on Zoom
- Individual tutorials to support your assignment preparation and submission.
This is a 12-month long programme of blended learning leading to a professional qualification in Leadership and Management. The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is an internationally recognised awarding body that sees 70,000 people a year gain a professional qualification. We are proud to have been an ILM recognised centre for 20 years.
This is much more than a programme of e-learning.
To successfully attain your qualification, you will need to complete all e-learning, group and individual learning sessions, and submit a portfolio of work based on the following units:
Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational goals and Objectives
Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
Your learning will cover the following topics:
- Learning styles
- Effective communication strategies
- Recognising individual difference
- Dealing with difficult behaviours
- Leadership and management theories
- Team dynamics
- Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Time management
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
We have been a recognised ILM centre for twenty years, and as such we have considerable experience in guiding learners to the successful completion of their qualifications. Your investment includes everything you need to complete your qualification – there are no extra costs. We are there for you every step of the way.