- Team leaders and new managers
- Team members who are interested in how teams function
In this course we introduce you to the concept of team performance management and dynamics. Our behaviour changes when we get in a group of people or a crowd. There are forces at work that mean we can achieve much more together than alone, but effective teams do not happen by accident. They need to be created and formed. They go through stages. They can break down and cease to operate effectively.
The learning themes in this course are:
- The power of the environment – why behaviour changes in a team
- Definitions of a team
- Stages of team development
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Why teams fail – dysfunctions of a team
Sign up to our courses in three easy steps!
- Choose the course
- Purchase online
- It’s available immediately for you to access for 12 months. No hidden fees or extra charges!